- Wound Learning Academy! FREE PREVIEW
- Wound Course Objectives FREE PREVIEW
- The Importance of Wound Care FREE PREVIEW
- Anatomy and Physiology of Skin and Soft Tissues
- Phases of Wound Healing
- Identify & manage risk factors affecting skin integrity, extrinsic vs intrinsic factors
- Wound Evaluation/Assessment
- Acute vs Chronic Wounds
- Types of Wounds
- Pressure Ulcers
- Diabetic Foot Ulcers
- Venous Stasis Ulcers
- Peripheral Artery Disease
- Infected Pressure Ulcers
- Ostomy Care
- Debridement, Indications, types of debridement & contraindications to debridement
- Wound Dressings
- Risk factors for impaired wound healing and wound complications
- Wounds at a Glance FREE PREVIEW
- G-Tube replacement
- You're Almost There!!!
- Credentialing Questionnaire
The Wound Learning Academy by SNF Wound Care is a comprehensive online wound care management educational platform designed to prepare health care professionals to perform at the highest level of care in all settings, including Skilled Nursing Facilities, hospitals, home health, hospice, and private practice.
Our online educational content was developed based on years of daily clinical experience and is updated regularly based on thousands of treated patients. We offer the most up-to-date and relevant wound care education to help nurses and healthcare professionals provide unparalleled quality of care for wound care patients.
All programs and curriculums are approved Nationwide by California Board of Registered Nursing & California Board of Vocational/Practical Nursing, and meet nursing license renewal requirements in all 50 states.
SNF Wound Care
Provider Approved by the California Board of Registered Nursing
Provider # CEP17378
& California Board of Vocational Nursing
Provider # BVNPT V10949
Please refer to our FAQs to learn more about our program offerings, including our:
Wound Care Certification Program - consisting of an online course in wound management (30 CEUs) + certification exam
Wound Care Management Course (30 CEUs) - consisting of an online curriculum in wound management (30 CEUs) for RNs & LVNs/LPNs.